Big On Driver Training is a established company since September 2010, but be assured our instructors have more than 10 years of experiences between them. They all come from various training backgrounds and following is a list of some of the experiences they hold:-
- Car intensive courses for the Ministry Of Defence
- Car and trailer training for the Ministry Of Defence
- HGV class 1, class 2 training for the Ministry Of Defence
- LGV cat c, cat c+e training for the Ministry Of Defence
- PCV (minibus) training for the Ministry Of Defence
- Worked at BSM
- Pass Plus Courses with Staffordshire County Councils Road Safety & Sustainable Travel Unit
- ADI Grade 5 and 6 instructors
- Driving Standards Agency registered LGV instructors
- HGV / LGV Driver for a national and international distribution company.
- HGV / LGV Driver for a well know store distribution company.
- HGV, LGV and PCV driver training for a national company
- Working with Brake, the road safety charity, providing road safety courses to secondary schools
As our specialist driving trainers have worked in several different sectors, they are able to provide you with the best training required for you to get at the DSA test standard.
Our courses are tailored to the individual learner driver’s needs. All our driving lessons are ability based. Whether you are a first time driver or require a refresher course, our specialist driving instructors will focus the driving lesson to what is relevant and required by you. Our aim is to make sure that you gain the experience needed to become a safe and confident driver for life.